Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Welcome to the design team.

Hi everyone thank you for your entrants into our design team call.

I am now  very happy to introduce to you our fantastic design team.

I hope you will find the time and visit the ladies blogs, by clicking onto their name. 








I hope you will make them all feel welcome.
Thank you ladies and I am really looking forward to working with you all. I hope you will enjoy your time on the design team. 

Our challenge will start on the 4th March 8am uk time I hope will all come and join us.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies! Fiona is a fab blog challenge owner and you'll have a lot of fun on her new team I'm sure xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everyone. :-) I am looking forward to the fist Challenge :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete